mr. dana voice-over artist:
You have found an all-in-one voice over Production/Branding Professional. You need not look any further than Mr. Dana VoiceWerk.
the art is in the delivery:
If Mr. Dana VoiceWerk had to be described in one word, would it be professional? It could be, with a state-of-the-art studio along with his long history of commercials and voice over work.
Perhaps the word could be versatile. That would certainly be accurate with Dana's ability to go to making you crave the food you didn't know you wanted to a soothing narrative describing the intricacies of art, music and history. From dramatic to comedic he will tell your story down to the tiniest detail in a style that will be remembered.
Maybe the word to use would be creative, with his capability to present to you ideas and solutions to your needs before you even know what you are looking for.
ready to please:
Mr. Dana VoiceWerk is a pleasing compilation of all those things. Why would you want to go with someone whose production work all sounds the same no matter what the brand or commodity is? With his one-of-a kind sound he can be gritty & gravelly or smooth & velvety to create the vision in your audience's imagination that you want them to see. Dana's conviction has always been that radio & audio production is "a theatre of the mind."
mr.dana voicewerk specializes in using storytelling to strengthen your brand with the spoken word and visual arts:
Social Media Marketing/Branding Management...
Organizing and posting with consistency your personalized branding strategy on social media platforms and youtube.
• Book marketing promotional video trailers
• Documentaries and audio book narrations
• Animation, explainer videos and radio imaging
• Corporate or industrial presentations and powerpoint
• Pod-casts, training or educational videos and narrations
• Audio and video promotion interviews
• Phone and voice message systems, on-hold messages and IVR
• CD-ROM, films, trailers and live-action features
• Production of voice-over demos
• Band, concert, festival intros and announcements